When you first log in to a new account, you should be prompted to connect to your current cloud-based accounting software.
If you need to manually re-connect or connect a new organization to a xero account, follow these steps:
- Select account icon in the top right of the menu bar.
- Select Change Organization.
- Select Create New Organization on the left menu.
- Under Link to an Accounting System, select the Xero icon.
- Login to your Xero account using your Xero credentials to continue.
- Click on Allow access to finalize the connection between Deal Map and your data in Xero.
- Select an Organization to link or create a new Organization from your Xero data.
Note: you can change your connected-app settings in Xero at any time by going to https://apps.xero.com/connectedapps. Deal Map requires this connection to work as expected with Xero, so we recommend never disabling this connection.