You can use the bulk-import tool to create records in Deal Map:
1. First navigate to the bulk-import tool: https://app.dealmap.com/import
3. Create your records, then save your data as a .csv file
4. Use the importer to select the appropriate files: Transactions are required, Deals are optional (you can always map them later in the Deal Map).
5. Click "Import Deals"
Common troubleshooting issues:
- "Title" and "DealTitle" are the primary keys for the import data. If a singly title does not match it will throw an error:
- Check that the Deals and Transactions titles match exactly
- Use the provided templates to ensure the correct column headers are present.
- Ensure the file is a properly formatted .csv