- Create a new Deal Template and click Create Free Form Template or login and navigate here: https://app.dealmap.com/deal-templates/new-advanced
- Enter a Name and optionally a Description for your Template, e.g.: "Three-tenant rental" and click Submit
- To create a new field, click "+ NEW FIELD" for each field needed in your deal
- Field Type must be Text, Amount, Date, Contact, Agent Input, or Transaction Category or Deal Status Selector
- Variable Name can be any value, starting with a dollar sign "$anything"
- Input Name is the label you will see when creating deals using the template, this can be anything
- Input Width will determine if the field is full or half width for formatting purposes
- The Is Required determines if this field will be required to complete before submitting a deal created from this template.
- Deal Preview is what a deal created from this template would look like
- Add Transaction allows you to pre-populate transactions into a template so all deals created from template will start with this transaction data, e.g.: Fees, standard services etc.
Creating a Custom Template Print
Created by: Deal Map Support
Modified on: Thu, 16 Dec, 2021 at 10:40 AM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.